Ppi A600

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a old a600 the black case, it seems to run hot and does not put out the same a one i owned about five years ago, I have been looking at the old posts and I cant find much stuff on the a600, alot on the a600.2 but the internals are not the same, I have been checking the transistors but I am not sure if this could be the problem or if my readings are correct, what should they be reading. (this setup is identical to my old one same speakers and everything just a different a600 but it seams to have half the power as my old one)

thanks
nick

It doesnt run hot without the rca's plugged in but does get a little warm both channels do work, just seams underpowered. My old A600 would rock these 12's. And it runs alot hotter than the old one. One of the BDT81's and one BDT82's was getting a odd reading was not shorted just was giving different readings than the rest and was not sure if this was normal.

thanks
nick

ps
sorry about the double post new to the forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.