Nakamichi mb-75/100 E mecha **PARTS NEEDED**

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok guys Ive got a Nak mb-75 with the e mecha problem.

Had a search and found a previous thread regarding this problem, opened the headunit up and found the ribbon cable from CN-107 is damaged.

On top of this the mechanism is out of line but thanks to MAdMutt posting the alignment positions thats no problem.

What I really need is a replacement ribbon. Anybody got one or know where I can source one from.

I really want to avoid soldering individual cables from point to point.

In addition, if anybody has the service manual I would be real greatful if they could email me a copy.

Thanks in advance

Oliver

MadMutt said:

Sigh, why people with computers don't have a back up of ALL data is beyond me.

Yup I have it still, shall send it on to save niteowl having to scan etc.

EDIT; Olly D, Check your email ;)

i had a look and i did back it up after all :)

@olly, i have the service manual and mech mods manual too, if you need them send me your email addy.

mark.

niteowl said:
Hey Olle D

I have what you need. I seem to have 8 MB100's for parts so I think I can spare one for you. If there anythink else you need let me know. Were coming to a long week end in Canada so I will email you next week with the cost to send it to you.

Martin

you wouldn't have a spare puck would you and a dac? i'd love to get mine working but without a puck, well i'm puckered :xeye:

thanks

thanks a million marko!! awesome help. im actually going to print and BIND make abooklet out of the stuff u sent me... figure its great having a hard copy..
since i envisage needing it in the future...

i posted another topic...about what possibly my cd700's problem could be,
care to take a look? its in the caraudio section..

cheers
Anton
and thanks again!

Hi all, I 've just tried to connect an mb70 I had and i get the e-mecha error, and then a no disc message on the td45z screen. i also have a plastic square taped to the top of the mb and I can't load any discs, anybody has a manual? Or know what that plastic thing is for?
Thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.