Need help troubleshooting Infinity 7541a

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was able to remove the last 3 screws today and found out there are actually 2 identical fuses that are blown. One protects the Front and Subwoofer channels. The other one protects the Rear channel. Good thing I ordered three 3A 0603 fuses instead of only the 1206 sized fuses, which would have been too big.

Infinity 7541a

Hello jamiegmr, I have an Infinity 7541a and the protect and clip light flash back and forth. The manual say something about DC voltage problem and needs to be sent to a service center. Anyway I was wondering since you have the repair/service manual, could you please e-mail me a copy. I desperately need one and can't afford one since my mother recently passed away and funeral costs and everything i'm still paying for. So i would really appriciate it if this is possible for you to do. I will somehow return the favor somehow. Let me know, Thanks

Just got a 10 dollar craigslist 7541a

Does anyone still have a service manual for this. I just got this on craigslist for

ten bucks. I am poor on a small budget. It would help me out tremendously,

since I am still a noob when it comes to troubleshooting, and repairs

The amp looks ok, but smells like burnt plastic on the power supply side of the

amp.

Thanks in advance,

blakktalon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.