source for xtant 2200 terminal block

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a tri barrier terminal block for my 2200ix. I repaired it about a month ago but its not holding. It is 1.6 inches long, four post, 1/2" tall, and ~9.5mm between each post coming down to attach to the pcb board. Does anyone know what the original source was for this part or have any by chance?
thanks.nate.

natedogg220 said:
I need a tri barrier terminal block for my 2200ix. I repaired it about a month ago but its not holding. It is 1.6 inches long, four post, 1/2" tall, and ~9.5mm between each post coming down to attach to the pcb board. Does anyone know what the original source was for this part or have any by chance?
thanks.nate.

The manufacturer is Molex and the line is Beau. You won't be able to buy the gold plated one because it is not a stock item, but a replacement will fit. There should be a part number stamped into the underside of the terminal - or if not, just visit Molex's site and visually match it up.

Good luck.

- Aaron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.