Help Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To all the bros here, i want to ask from the very beginning, to build a SPL competition car.
I'm still confused about the steps, my car is a Honda Jazz/Fit, i calculate the maximum dimension of my enclosure is (H x W x D) 101 x 50 x 55 cms.I will make the enclosure from a 25 mm MDF.And my sub and port will be facing up.
I will use 1 slot port for my enclosure and will use 1, 12 inch Pioneer Subwoofer TSW 307 D2 dual 2 ohms, and 1 Pioneer Amplifier GM 7300M rated at Max Output power in 14,4 V ,800 Watts at 2 Ohm load, 360 watts x 1 at 2 Ohm continuous power output.
Now, my question is : I want to search for my car's tuning frequency and cabin gain, do anybody can tell me the proper way to do this ?
Car tuning along with box tuning or build a box ,attach the subwoofer ,put inside the car and made another box ( sealed box) with predictive response ,also put in the car and then sweep the frequencies inside my car ?
Measurement of the SPL will be following the EMMA rules, and my car is right hand steering.They will put the Mic 65 cm above the driver seat.Will my tuning will take effect at the position of the microphone ?My car total length from back windshield to the front end windshield is 114 inches.And i measure roughly from the cone direct to the mic is about 64 inches.
I'm doing some calculations with the Win ISD pro alpha, and totally confused because of inputting the T/S parameters, Pioneer provide me complete T/S parameter except the displacement of the driver, but as i inputting the T/S to the Win ISD alpha pro, i got a very different T/S value calculated by the Win ISd, for the Qts, Qms ,Qes and several other parameter. So anybody can tell me which parameter should i use?
Any help will be much appreciated.Thank you all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.