sony xplode amp XM-SD22X - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Car Audio

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th March 2008, 08:07 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default sony xplode amp XM-SD22X

i thought i already posted this in the car audio section but i did not find the posting. if it is duplicate i'm sorry. but what i need is a schematic for this amp. want to try and figure out what is wrong with it and fix it. what i have is a sony xplode amp model number XM-SD22X. can't find the schematic anywhere. finding other docs that of no use, used google searches and searched here on this site, hopefully someone can help. i thought it would be easier to find a schematic for a relatively recent product, but not much luck. thanks for your time and patience with a noob.
Old 26th March 2008, 08:16 PM   #2
sdoom is offline sdoom  Germany
diyAudio Member

hi

on all xplod amps I had to fix there had always been burned mosfet transistors. You probably dont need a schematic for this amp. Ive not been working on a XM-SD22X but I assume Sony follows its standard design. Please post a picture of the curcuit board.
Old 26th March 2008, 08:24 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

thanks for the quick response, but just the same, do u know where i might get one.
Old 26th March 2008, 08:50 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

http://bcae1.com/temp/SONY%20XM-SD22...ifier%20SM.pdf

New members are in moderation and their posts have to be checked by a moderator before they're added to the forum. Sometimes the mods get busy and it takes a while for them to get to all of the messages.
Old 26th March 2008, 10:43 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

thank you very much, i understand about the moderating. actually, a nice feature, except when your're new, lol. thats just what the doctor ordered.

Hide this!Advertise here!