Z5500 from Home to Truck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im pretty new to posting on these forums so hello! So I have a Logitech Z5500 system which died a few weeks ago and Ive been thinking on what to do with it. For those that do not know, it has a really nice sub with it and it is personally my favorite part of the system. I have probably made many neighbors made playing games or watching movies with it. So as you can guess, I cant just throw it out. Ive had a few ideas but none of them are as appealing as putting in the back of my truck. And I dont just want to throw it back there and make it look like I just threw it back there... I want to do a professional job and make people wonder who Logitech is when they look at the speaker. I also want to use all the components required to make the sub work. Im just posting this because yall may be interested in how this project goes. Also, if any of yall have any considerations or insights, feel free to post them! Take care.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.