orion 2100 hcca

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
im workingon an orion 2100 hcca amp i looked on amp guts but cant make out what resistors i need and the ones in the amp are to badly burnt. if anyone could helpme id greatly appericate it like a clearer pic or let me know which ones i need the resistors are right after the mpsu57's and 07's the first one is i believe a 100 ohm then the next one not sure on then theres another one to the right of it that im not sure on any help would greatly be appericated thanks

thanks perry you are the man pic helped me out tons now i know what reisitors to replace them with 1 of them is a 100 ohm brown black black black brown pretty sure its a 100 ohm and the next resistor in question it shows a brown green black black brown wondering what value that resistor is i cant think today thanks for all your help i greatly appericate it

ok thanks for your help the next question is all the fets on 1 side are bad and 4 or 5 on the other are bad they are ndp7060 im gonna replace them all so the all share the load the same wondering the outputs on 1 side are all bad and 3 or 4 on the other side are also bad do i need to replace all of theese also or can i use some of the old ones wondering if it matters on the load on them??

Thanks again Perry. I checked all mpsu 07 and 57's and 2 of the 07's are burnt thinking about replacing all the 07's with a part from digikey they show better ratings the digikey part number is
TIP 110gos-nd and i have the mpsu 57's in stock now the other problem im facing is i have to find someone with the internal speaker plug that solders to the board and the power/clipping lights and both push switches for the eq and mono since the person i bought it from cut all that stuff out of the amp. Personaly makes me sick that someone dose this to the older amps that are of this quality but thanks again I really appericate your help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.