Soundstream Reference 604

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks to all of you for your assistance.

In the meantime I have checked all the switches but with no result.

I think the output is not blown, because I measured at the pins of the Darlington-Transistors an found out, that at the not-working channel there is no signal. (I compared it with the three other working channels and there was a signal like that i connected to the inputs)

I found two fuses and both are ok.

I is long time ago since I have repaired my last amp but with your help, I am optimistic that I can do it.
But first of all the schematic would be a great help.

To audiobahnkid592:
I would be very thankful if you could sent me a schematic or other technical documetation of the amp.

My e-mail is herbert.brunmeier@freenet.de.

Herb009

I don't have the schematic for this amp but it appears that it uses the driver board with the 3067 diferential amp transistor. If so, the input to the driver board (near the outputs) is the center land/pad (where it connects to the main board). Do you have audio there (or on any pad of the driver board) on the dead channel?

Compare to a working channel.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.