Anyone try these subs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jol50 said:
There was a guy on ebay telling me their stuff is good, he does custom installs. On the other hand if you want loud/thunder I would ask you if you could go bigger than 8s.

i know that in the home and pro audio world that cerwins's are very good not sure about in the car and yes if you can go bigger than 8" honestly i don't know what your budget allows but i would go with infinity ,kicker, polk,alpine,rockford fosgate and if you can afford them JL audio W6's . the infinity kapa 124.7W is pretty kick a** i have (1) in my 2000 chevy silverado and i cant turn it up past 14 without it starting to hurt. one little trick as for the box weather or not you build one or make a custom one get a can of fiberglass resin with hardener and a few cheep throw away paint brushes and coat the hell out of the inside of the box paying good attention to the seams but don't mix too much hardener in it so you have time to work with it .what this does is it makes the mdf more dense and helps in sealing it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.