active voice cancellation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is what I want to do "active voice cancellation" cancelling outsite wind and road noise.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4660-10863_7-6214373.html?tag=vid.1

as shown here but I have 2005 Toyota Camry anyone know is there a way to do this using after market products? anyhelp will be appreaciated.

Squeaks and rattles? I have bought a couple of cars that were sales cars with some miles. Whoever used the cars had stuck little pieces of felt between the trim all over in the car. They did ride quiet. You could also deaden the car like they do for car stereo. The cheap way is to get peel and stick roof patch from a hardware chain and put it under the door panels and under floor carpet for a start. There is paintable deadening too, and you can use foam spray in some areas like pillars just don't stick up something that needs to move in there. Note where the noise comes from such as wheel wells. You may need to adjust/add seals of some kind for wind noise around doors. Of course active would be a lot cooler to pull off.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.