funny picture

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:wave2s: I found this funny picture on Phoenix Craigslist. Thought you guys might get a laugh.
funnypicture.jpg

Hello This is Boxcustom. I thought this ad was funny. I have a dry sense of humor. I do a lot of business on Craigs. I try real hard to have professional ads. I am also a Professional Photographer for 30 years. I thought the picture was funny because the photographer took a self portrait of himself (his feet). What is for sale in his ad? His speaker box or his feet? Anyway sorry for using up space here.

i'm with you! that is very gross! who wants to buy this guys stuff after seeing his funky toes! he could have at least put shoes or socks on??? i have seen pics like this on ebay several times. very unprofessional. i am no photographer but at least i try to have good lighting and a nice backdrop and use my macro settings when i take photos to post on fleabay or craigs. and no toe shots either!!:whazzat: :whazzat: :D

boxcustom said:
Hello This is Boxcustom. I thought this ad was funny. I have a dry sense of humor. I do a lot of business on Craigs. I try real hard to have professional ads. I am also a Professional Photographer for 30 years. I thought the picture was funny because the photographer took a self portrait of himself (his feet). What is for sale in his ad? His speaker box or his feet? Anyway sorry for using up space here.

craigslist is, by nature, a "feet and all" kind of garage sale site. you'll notice how many images they use on their site (excluding user postings!). zero.

maybe if it were in a large electronics store weekly advertisement?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.