Looking for details of Pioneer looms.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,
Its not often I stray out of the Tube forum these days but I have a problem with a piece of car stereo.
I have a Toyota Branded Pioneer single CD player/radio/tape headset with two differentproduct codes C0602 and KCP-5010. Now the problem is that it has double loom plug on the back, one with 6pins and one with 10pins.There is also the ariel socket and a case earth connection. Ther is additionally a din type socket with 13pins, but I imagine that this is an alternative connection to the loom, or for the purpose of reprogramming. The problem is the car to which I intend to attach it only has a bundle of wires and no loom. I can proably buzz out these wires with a multimeter, but I have absolutely no clue as to what is what on the looms.
Is there a standard range of looms, and will I be able to get a suitable plug to help with the connections.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Shoog

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.