diyAudio (
-   Car Audio (
-   -   kenwood kac-x201T (what switches do i replace with?) (

SomeDude 16th October 2007 10:57 AM

kenwood kac-x201T (what switches do i replace with?)
i was wondering if anyone knew what place i could order the turn switches from.i just need to replace two of them thats all.

Perry Babin 16th October 2007 02:39 PM

SomeDude 16th October 2007 08:10 PM

well perry how would i find out what the part number of this gain control is.because it doesnt show any pics or anytrhing.

Perry Babin 16th October 2007 08:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
If the pots you need are VR1-VR4, see attached.

You could also call them or email them.

SomeDude 16th October 2007 11:03 PM

thanks perry i seen there number toll free to
thanks for helping me
spooney was gonna charge me 25bucks for a burnt up amp
id rather buy the parts
i sure can soilder thats easy if you watch what you are doing

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2