90 % completed - not dial-up friendly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My lastest project was my car. Needed a great front stage. Its a 2004 Altima SE.

Installed a 25TFFN/QG06 Tweeter - the MG10MD0908 4 inch mid and a CA22RNX08 for the bottom end. I am going to add a sub next spring when i have money and time again.

Just posting to get a few pats on the back :) ... won't get those from the wife :xeye: .

georgewednsday024.jpg

georgewednsday004.jpg

georgewednsday026.jpg

carandmods001.jpg

georgewednsday002-1.jpg

Dynamat is all over the place in there. I am using a Focal 4.75 for amplification. Next step is to step box the back deck for a couple sealed 10's with another Focal for power. Thats a big job.

I am going to clean those pillars up this weekend when i buy a flush bit to dig into the plates on the surrounds so i can sink the screws in there. Grill cloth will cover the speakers. It works well as i have done it before. Small slit to fit the screw in and viola'. PLUS it will attenuate the tweeter a bit.

Over all i would guess 20 hours here and there. And i still have to finish the door covers and epoxy them on.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.