where to find dual emitter resistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an alpine amp that may be in need of a new dual emitter resistor in the output section but i'm having trouble finding the correct value. I believe its a 5 watt .1 ohm . The lowest i could find was.22 ohm .I'm sure mouser or digikey carries them but i'm having trouble locating them on their sites.

the amp in question is an alpine mrv-1000. I'm not positive that its (resistor) defective as my meter is having some trouble measuring it because the ohm load is so low. when i place the leads on the resistor my meter just jumps back and forth between 0 ohms and .3 ohms . I figured for the cost that i've seen the parts for it wouldn't hurt to replace them. This is the same amp i repaired once and then a month later one of the same output transistors failed again. I'm just trying to find a reason why it failed and have been unable to do so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.