SpeakerBox

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for an alternative method of covering my sub enclosures. I have been using Ozite material. I am ready for a change. I contacted the local Bedliner companies. They want $100 to cover a 35x14x16 inch enclosure. I don't sell the enclosure for that much. I would like to try a textured paint product. I have searched the web and found these products in the UK and elsewhere. I really to not want to pay more than $50 a gallon for some of the special products available. I am going to experiment with acrylic paint and sand. Does anyone have any advice? I have made over 1000 enclosures in the last 20 years. I am ready for a change. Thanks!

It might be worth looking at floor paints. There's probably some with texturing (for traction), and they've gotta be tough. Wrinkle finish paint needs some care to get the right thickness, or it won't wrinkle.

Have you polled your customers to find what finishes they prefer?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.