ppi pc1400.2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hope I am in the right forum. I have a ppi powerclass 1400.2 that fried. I am attempting to fix it. It is fried at the rca input. It only needs 3 0.1 ohm resistors and its fixed, but the bottom of the board is really vague. I cant quite see where the leads go to. I need to repair some areas. So my question is does anyone have any pics or the circuit board so I can figure everything out. Any help would be greatly appreciated

If those are the colors on the resistors, you're correct.

I don't have any information on the 1400.2 (I have only limited information on the PC1400).

I have a pc275 that looks to be similar to the .2 series amps. If the attached image looks similar to your amp. I'll post a high resolution photo of the bottom of the board.

Do the resistors look like they have been changed?

Attachments

• img_3635b.jpg
    img_3635b.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 125
not quite the same, but similar. Any pics of the bottom would be greatly appreciated. Might have another problem. Used my roommates DMM and showed no continuity/resistance on half the transistors. I take it they all fried eventhough there is no visual evidence?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.