Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 diagram

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What i am looking for is Q410 thru Q416 Q510 thru Q516. These should all be the same, they are located on the power supply. Also C425 thru C429 C525 thru C529 also on power supply. The final two are D125 & D126 Which I think will be the same as D325 & D326. These are also located on the power supply.

I have a D6 1500.1 but there are no parts with the designations you listed. I've attached an image of the board. Does this look like your amp?

Attachments

• img_4644b.jpg
    img_4644b.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 284
Thank you, yes i still have the amp, I have taken it apart and it appears that i have 2 resistors that have burned out, i cannot really tell the number of the component because the black from the burnt part is covering the writing on the board from what i could make out: i have a small resistor completely missing it is next to a brown black yellow resistor looks to be in parallel but i could be wrong and the one in the middle is burnt looks to be c101 i think, then i also have another section looks burnt by a 224j100 blue capacitor i think c433
and lastly another resistor its all black so i cant tell the color code i think it is c463. im hoping that i if i change these it might work. i looked at the electronic lines and they seem to be all intact.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.