FEN16DT Recifier Diodes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last month I needed some FEN16DT diodes to repair a Soundstream and a/d/s power amp. I could not find them from any of the mail-order places I am familair with so I ordered them from a local electronics shop. They got them but I had to buy 50; I needed 3.

So I am offering them up to anyone here who may need some. I am not looking to make a huge profit, I just want to get some of my money back and help someone out who may need a few like I did last month. I will sell them for $1.00 each plus $3.00 for postage.

Ken

JandRelectronics on e-bay they have a store of SoundStream parts. Just e-mail Jaime and as for that part. He has them and hes reasonable price wise.
The FEN dual diode is a fairly standard Dual Diode used in many Car amps. Jaime will get you fixed up, no worries...:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.