autotek 7050xx specs!!!help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
anybody here got specs on the old autotek bts series amps??
i used to have the specs years ago but lost it in a move,,,anyways more specifically the 7050xx,,,,,,,,,if anybody has the old specs that came with the amps from the factory(or i guess you could call the owners manual)could they email it to me if they have in pdf. form or any form,,or even photocopy,,ill pay for shipping!!!!!!!!please help these old autotek freak!!!
metso

If it's the amp I'm thinking of, I think I remember people actually running these amps at well under 1 ohm with no problems whatsoever, despite what ever rating the manufacturer gave them. I think they were like $400-$500 for 44 watts at either 4 or 2 ohms (can't remember) way back in around '90 or '91..somewhere around that time. Regardless, they could sure take a beating! Sounded very pretty good too, supposedly. Definitely a solid amplifier. But yeah, as far as actual specifications go, I can't remember off the top of my head. I just did a search and couldn't find anything either, which I'm guessing you already did beforehand anyway. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Goodluck. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.