Pioneer AVH-P6600

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for some one has some experiance with these Pioneer AVH series car stereo/DVD/CD players.

I am having difficulty with the Flap angle circuitry.

The DVD flap ejects fully, and then the angle motor spins (putting it into the zero position), but refuses to angleup for viewing.

The DVD screen lights and is fully functional. I do have the angle voltage presnt at the angle pot.

Any idea's

TIA

Tom:smash:

Tom7227 said:
I am looking for some one has some experiance with these Pioneer AVH series car stereo/DVD/CD players.

I am having difficulty with the Flap angle circuitry.

The DVD flap ejects fully, and then the angle motor spins (putting it into the zero position), but refuses to angleup for viewing.

The DVD screen lights and is fully functional. I do have the angle voltage presnt at the angle pot.

Any idea's

TIA

Tom:smash:

Hey bro even i a facing the same problem in my Pioneer avh-p4950,could you please help me in grounding the handbrake cabe for the system to bypass the security and let me use the features,how have you installed in your cars if possible could you please post some pics.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.