Car Audio Amplifier Terminals Blocks Source

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all partners

I publish the information, no problem to share whit all DIY,

PLASE don't disturb the manufacturers for low quantities like 20 or 50, maybe 100, 3 years ago I order 500, but I don't know what is the minimum order now.

Because the problem is the quantity you need, if the address is public some people disturb the manufacturer claim to purchasing low quantities like 10 or 20, this is bad business for big companies, and maybe it close to sell for people like you and me, I hope DIY people understand this.

is possible in DIY maybe some users have this type of information about it and don't share maybe for the same reasons.

I order 500, but the price is very low, I order from degson, but I don"t know what is the minimum order now, but $.36 3 years ago is a very good price.

http://www.degson.com/productsclass.asp?ebigclass=Barrier terminal block&page=8
LOOK IN PAGE 8 TO 10

another one is http://www.jennfeng.com.tw/ I planning to order here, I don't know if acept a low quantity order like 1000, look in car audio accy & power dist block and look in ATU Blade Type Panel Mount Fuseholders JEF-703H, JEF-703H2,JEF-703H2A like used in car amps

If you order any of this please advice me, to know the
prices and qty.

Certainly a possibility. I don't NEED 500 pcs, but will buy that many to get what I want. I can unload the rest on eBay.

Interestingly enough, these were the final link in the chain to getting my car amplifier power supply "commercialized". I'm excited to finally get something accomplished in this area.

djQUAN said:
group buy?

Hi all

Is good idea to make a group to buy, please advice me anything,

I attach a pic of degson terminals, note I have both, upper and lower leg, I use lower to make prototype because the parts on pcb is up to work, and when you make the final project you need the screw up, because the majority of case have a hole down.

the power terminal have a long leg and the notch that suit to pad "trough hole" not fit, I advice to Degson for this error, but I don't know if is corrected.

Attachments

• terminals.jpg
    terminals.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 200
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.