Orion 2250 sx cap Identification?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well i got another Orion 2250 sx for myself and just came across some ques. about it.On many of my Xtr 2250 and some of the 2100 hcca but,not many of the sx there are 2 caps that i was wondering what they are?I am looking through many of my pictures and some have them and others do not.I was wondering why they are on some and not others?or the importance of them?I am adding a picture to beter help what a am asking about,thanks.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is not the amp i'm talking about,just another with the caps.

I've never worked on that version of that amp. Maybe someone who owns one would be willing to pull the cover to see what they are.

The value will read something like:
2A104J

*The 2A tells you that it's a 100V capacitor
*The 104 tells you that its a 10-0000pf (10 and 4 zeros -- 10,000) capacitor
*The J tells you that it's a ±5% component

I was hoping with all the picture's i have and angles that i would have one that would show a size that i could compare to others on the board.The 2 are the only value of it's kind on the board and there are no others that are used on the board.It's not a huge deal but,would be nice to see with a test with and without them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.