Denon DCC9770 schematics or repair guidance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got my single DIN Denon deck from the early 90's that has been serving bench duty for some time due to skipping when in a moving car. I loved this unit due to it's excellent sound, and clean and simple controls. The laser mechanism was replaced once many years ago, due to a weak laser. This time, I want to try increasing the voltage to the laser and seeing if this improves the skipping condition. I've identified the board that I believe controls this, but there are 5 different adjustment pots on this board. I have not tried to trace it all back yet, and am hoping to avoid having to do this because I may have to further dissasemble the cd mechanism to do so. Prior experience has taught me that these can be a bit delicate and sometimes tricky to put back together correctly. PacParts can get the service manual for $25, and that is an option. However, I'm hoping to find someone that has the service manual already, or can identify for me which is the correct adjustment pot. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks - Tim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.