Some more information about my baby.
- Walls 18mm Birch Plywood
- Baffle 36 mm Birch Plywood
- Internal corner braces
- Cabinet edges rounded r=50mm
- Shelf bracing 12mm Plywood, large holes for least flow resistance.
- Ports r=35mm
- Port flare r=15mm
- Fiberglass insulation on shelves, top and bottom
- Polyfill light stuffing only.
Let's consider this a whishlist and a work in progress. Untill I start cutting, everything is subject to change if I find a better solution.
The construction is always the most important part, no single part will ever come close by itself.
The k.i.s.s. principle is handy tool and Einstein had it right. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. D.S.