The evolution brings the following changes:
- Anode PSU with Salas SSHV Shunt Reg. onboard
- External B+ Input for usage with other Anode PSU
- Heater PSU with C-R-C filtering
- Heater PSU with Softstart circuit
- Heater PSU Power LED
Thanks to John (-ecdesigns-) for the following suggestions!
- Grid stoppers to prevent unwanted oscillations
- Bias current injection for TDA1541A usage
- Pull-down resistors to keep the coupling cap output at GND-potential
Still on the Module:
- Heater switch for 6N2P or 12AX7 usage
An example for a balanced use (e.g. Bufalo II), you could see HERE.
The PCB has the following data:
Material: FR4 - 2mm
Board size: 193x157 mm