Building a NXV-500 r2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Argolex, very nice Illuminator! Question: were you ever able to compare the Illuminator with the Next?

Thank you ijscobar. Never had them head to head, nor have i listened to the Next. Check Troels Website, he brought something new and yellow last week. good luck with the 500R2 ! I've also freshly received some parts from Anthony... Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_2613.jpg
    IMG_2613.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 673
Ah, nice goodies from Australia:) I saw the yellow thing at Troels site. Would not be a big investment to go from the Next to the Yellow. Well, I think I need to look at it a bit longer to appreciate it's appearanceI'm afraid. I guess I would prefer the Jenzen Accu II instead...

Ah, nice goodies from Australia:) I saw the yellow thing at Troels site. Would not be a big investment to go from the Next to the Yellow. Well, I think I need to look at it a bit longer to appreciate it's appearanceI'm afraid. I guess I would prefer the Jenzen Accu II instead...

I will start soon the ATS-4 Project. I really love the BE tweeters. i had the opportunity to test the 500R2 with Focal 1028BE and with Paradigm Signature S8 and the result is quite impressive. The latter are incredibly driven by Holton's amps, so i guess the ATS-4 also...

Well, I've got both amps up and running! And i'm really happy with them.
I still wonder wether it would be worth the effort to use the separate power supply for the input stage.

Is there anyone out there who has tried this option en is willig to describe the effect soundwise?

Still enjoying but also still wondering what the difference is soundwise. Anyone? Anthony perhaps? (Are you still in Europe?)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.