My Holton amp builds.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Both amp boards mounted to the heatsinks and one of the capacitor banks soldered.
The aluminium rods is to hold the cap banks without the bottom plate so i can solder the power cords to the amp boards from the underside.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 626
This is my lates build with 800L boards.
VoltOne
PowerOne
PsuTwoo with Nichicon 2200uF 100v KW
1000VA 2x60v
60VA 2x65v
The smal Pass look chassis from doukmal on ebay.
VanDamme xlr kable.
Monster Powerline II speakercable.
Neutrik gold xlr.
Speakerterminal from seller gear_city

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 283
Thank you Anthony.
I must confess that i was just built your amp... Tried it technically and hear some music trought my small test speakers for safety reason from past. Because of abssent from home i can try it seriously in next days. Btw. Modules are very good production quality and smart design. Assembly is quite simple even for Diy members with less electronic skills. Almost no soldering, just plug and play.
Nice greet Davorin

Amp in action. Sings really beautiful. At bias set to 360mA, it plays extremely rock stable, full and wide in all dimensions.
Everything is on right position, very fast amp but not harsh or thin sounded, more on soft side. Very satisfied. I have done 2 version from FO (1.2 and 1.3) amp, and try it at my place but this amp is much more musically to my ears. More fuller sound more realistic timbre, and not so dry sounded. Excellent design.

Attachments

• holton.jpg
    holton.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 277
HPA-nxV101 R2 Signature

100 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω Per Channel
170 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω Per Channel
The HPA-nxV101 R2 is 2Ω Stable
Biased into Class A/B
Power Bandwidth 1,5hz to 660khz -3dB
Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 800
Dampening Factor At 1khz 8Ω = 650
Dampening Factor At 10khz 8Ω = 250
RCA Single ended Input impedance 33kΩ
Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
Signal to Noise Ratio -110dB
Recommended Linear Voltage Supply +-50 volts DC
Operational Supply Voltage Range +-10v DC to +-60 volts DC
PSU Power Transformer secondary windings 0-35vac + 0-35vac

More infos from Anthony
Nice day Davorin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.