HPA-nxV203PS Questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have been looking at your HPA-nxV203PS amplifier which may be what I am looking for.
Just a couple of questions regarding this.

01- When bridged could the bridged channel drive 4ohms?
02- You mention SMPS power supplys, could you recommend a smps that would run a mono or stereo pair of your HPA-nxV203PS? I have been looking at the Hypex modules.
03- What is the cost to upgrade the capacitors to the higher 15,000uf 63 volt units.
04- How much does the heat sink such as the Conrad MF30-75 mounted add to the price.

Thanks in advance Nathan

Hi, I have been looking at your HPA-nxV203PS amplifier which may be what I am looking for.
Just a couple of questions regarding this.

01- When bridged could the bridged channel drive 4ohms?
02- You mention SMPS power supplys, could you recommend a smps that would run a mono or stereo pair of your HPA-nxV203PS? I have been looking at the Hypex modules.
03- What is the cost to upgrade the capacitors to the higher 15,000uf 63 volt units.
04- How much does the heat sink such as the Conrad MF30-75 mounted add to the price.

Thanks in advance Nathan

Hi Nathan

The 203ps when bridged is only designed to drive 8 ohm loads as when it is bridged it is effectively driving a 4 ohm load.

The Hypex 400 watt SMPS would power the 203ps not problem as their nominal voltage output is just right at +-49 volts.

Currently I only stock the 10,000uf 63 volt capacitors for this and other modules like it. The 15,000uf would be about the same cost if I had them.
Sorry about that:)

The cost of supplying and installing the 203ps module onto a MF30-75 heat sink is $95.00 extra.

I hope this helps Nathan, If I can help you with anything else please let me know. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.