nxV200se and nxLSP400se short form amp kits now available!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We now have made available the popular nxV200se and the nxLSP400se
modules in a short form kit.

The LSP400se is available now as a short form kit
comprising of the PCB, All of the needed transistors, the protection relay, schematic and bill of materials.

The nxV200se is now available in two forms.
The first comprises all of the SMD devices pre-installed
on the main PCB with no other components supplied.
The output stage transistors and supply de-coupling and feedback caps
would be supplied by the user.

The second option is the same as described above only the remaining components are supplied with the main PCB but not installed.
Also the nxV200se has now been optimised to use the IRFP240 and IRFP9240 Hexfet devices.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Hi

For the LSP400se all of the needed transistors, the protection relay, schematic and bill of materials.
And the SMD devices ? :no: they are not installed !!!!:eek:

It's not easy to find and to solder the SMD devices :rolleyes:

Best regards
Serge

Hi Serge

The solder paste is available from Farnell or RS components all over the world.
And for the placing of the SMDs, for a hobbiest this can be done with a pair of tweezers and a heat gun; it works just great! :)

Last edited:
I have taken the comments on board regarding the SMD components
and I have decided to offer the LSP400se boards with all of the SMD components pre-installed on the main PCB.

This leaves the end user to supply the much easier to get thru-hole components.

I will also be supplying the output stage N-Channel MOSFETs.

The short form kits are available now from the web site online store for $129.00AUD each + Postage and Handling, for one or two kits this costs $20.00 Airmail worldwide. :)

Hi Anthony! Happy New Year! :D

What about the nxV300, are you planning/willing to do a kit-version of this module too? Or any of your other modules for that matter?

I think it would be greatly appreciated by the diy-community, as this would make it a bit more diy, and a bit less plug n play. ;)

Regards

- Bjørn

What about the nxV300, are you planning/willing to do a kit-version of this module too? Or any of your other modules for that matter?

I think it would be greatly appreciated by the diy-community, as this would make it a bit more diy, and a bit less plug n play. ;)

Regards

- Bjørn

Hi Bjørn

And a very happy new year to you as well:D

It is a real possiblity that this could happen, as later generation amplifier modules are introduced, I will be making the older modules available as short form kits as I have done with the nxV200se and LSP400se short form kits.

Have a great year! :)

Regards

- Bjørn

Hi Bjorn

The HPA-nxV300 is now available as a short form kit.
The kit designation is HPA-nxV300se and it can be purchsed from the online store under the Special Edition Amplifiers section as of now... :D

Last edited:
Hi Anthony,
If a Group Buy began for the HPA-nxV300se ( kit), what would be the price for 10 kits and more ?

Thanks

Serge

Hi Serge

If a Group buy for 10 or more was to begin for the nxv300se kits they would cost $155.00AUD each and be supplied with matched set of IRF output devices.:)
Postage for each set of two kits would be $10.00AUD assuming they were purchased in pairs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.