• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

First impressions :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
after settling a few problems , i hooked it up to a pair of boston acoustic bookshelves that i'd salvaged out of a dumptster at a construction site . considered them expendable . and Wow ! not too shabby at all .

after a few hours decided all was ok and hooked it up to another set , my mark audio alpair 12's . superb !!! clean and crisp .

i'm running my cd and turntable through my nad preamp with everything set neutral . loudness off (which i used to have on with other amps).

very pleased :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.