• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

My completly-HUM Free LM4780 setup

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi.

I would just contribute, with (after long time stroggling) - Well at least in my setup... a completly HUM Free setup / connections !

After trying a lot of setup's including PWR-stargnd / linein-stargnd... and all those trick's, i finally found that the HUM, was comming from my twistedpair RCA inputs.

Well, i tried using shielded cable, and Humming suddently stopped, now it was only very low. When disconnecting one- end of the shield at the RCA side, all humming is gone now :p I think it might be due to a little gnd-loop ind the shield of the cable.

Well take a look at my picture.

Jesper.

Attachments

• SSL10007.jpg
    SSL10007.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 338
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.