• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

LM4780 Stereo Mode Grounding

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I am building one of the Audiosector LM4780 kits with each chip in stereo mode with one transformer and one rectifier board. Reading through all the posts I could find on grounding I am still confused as to how to do it with my configuration. Should I be using a version of this scheme?

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/1518369-post77.html

I have isolated the chips from the heatsink as recommended but don't know where to go from here.

Any help gratefully received as I'm so close now to getting the amps working and can't wait to hear them,
Mark.

Thanks littlerick, I assume chassis ground is the pad marked chg on the underside of the boards. Am I right in thinking SG on the boards is the input ground from the RCAs and OG is the output ground to go to the speaker connections? I notice they are all connected together anyway when I test with a meter.
Mark.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.