• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Universal Power Supply PCB

Looks like the diode boards only do 1 diode on a paralell dual TO247 configuration? Yea, run a jumper, 3 of 'em are easy and 1 has to fly. I know... I guess I need to spend hours searching or make my own, if I want both diodes with real high current connection, ha?? Save these for a pre??? :(

Peter,

I have your boards. Trying to build a bipolar PS w/LM317-337.

Do you have a schematic of the board? Does it matter which spot (of the available two spots per board) the regulator IC (317/337) goes in?

These are very well made boards, BTW. There is so much copper in them I had to use my hi-power soldering iron on the supply caps.

Peter, I sent you a PM, hopefully that isn't too much trouble. If nothing else, I can just get the normal kit and sell the extra amp PCBs.

BTW, what is the reason to run one of these vs. normal designs like you see on Amazon bundled with MX50 kits. This just looks funny having so many caps

s-l1600.jpg

Also is it worth it to have a kit with protection built in on the rectifier PSU module?

s-l1600.jpg

MUR860G Rectifier Filter Power Supply Board w Speaker Protection 50V/6800UF LED | eBay

I don't intend to buy either, but I am curious about their usage/purpose.

I ended up with a V+/V- of these boards I’m trying to use for an F5. I got the amp working but it has a hum in it.

Doing some research I’m trying to figure out the best way to ground everything. I created a ground buss at the end and it has the speaker grounds and CL-60. I used the inside Ground pads for the amp boards but wondering if I should have but them put them on the ground buss.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 1C2B929B-42A4-41DB-AFDC-F39D326ED559.jpeg
    1C2B929B-42A4-41DB-AFDC-F39D326ED559.jpeg
    641.4 KB · Views: 89