Support - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Audio Sector

Audio Sector Kits & PC boards from AudioSector

Old 20th August 2009, 06:24 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up Support

Well,as many members here know Peter Daniel, He is the one to get started in this DIY amps.I have build many of his diy kit amplifiers and I always get the same excellent results. Right now I have my LM3875 playing in my living room and it is going to stay there.if you are looking to get started in this DIY staff, just get one of his LM3875 kits and you will see what I am talking about.
Simplicity is the goal! He is always willing to help in his site AudioSector.com or here at Diyaudio.
Old 20th August 2009, 09:15 PM   #2
PJPro is offline PJPro  England
diyAudio Member

Please.....that orange writing is soooooo hard to read!
Old 14th March 2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Pocoyo is offline Pocoyo  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Default Plitron Group Buy

Hi Peter

As you stay in Canada
can you help some DIY to make group buy to get Plitron Transformer
specially for power aleph amp series

Thank you Peter
rgds, jeff

collect a few $ to donour our server
Old 16th March 2010, 02:24 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Peter Daniel
Here're the international shipping rates for a single transformer, are you still up to it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rate.jpg (106.0 KB, 539 views)
“Do something really well. See how much time it takes. It might be a product, a work of art, who knows? Then give it away cheaply, just because you feel that it should not cost so much, even if it took a lot of time and expensive materials to make it.” - JC
Old 17th March 2010, 01:35 AM   #5
Pocoyo is offline Pocoyo  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Default shipment cost

For Aleph J I think it must be
Old 22nd January 2011, 06:17 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Hi Peter. Just checking out your new website.

Doing my usual vetting of any online vendor, I checked out the "contact us" page. There we get a webform for an eMail inquiry, and nothing else.

So, the first thing I would say to you is you need to have a physical address on the site somewhere. I won't order from any place that does not, and I know I'm not alone.

Secondly, the second thing I look for is information about shipping. Now, you're in Canada and so am I, so this would not really be a huge issue in this case.

However, I won't order from a vendor out-of-country that doesn't have clear shipping guidelines and indicates what carrier they use (if it's UPS only in a US-based store, for example, I close the window and go back to Google. If there's no shipping information at all, even if they otherwise would use a preferred shipper, I still close the window and go back to Google). So, I would expect non-Canadians to want to see this as well.

Regards.
" ... Go back to the beginning of a technology before the priesthood was established; that was the time when people were communicating information, not proving why there needs to be Priests. This is why the old texts tend to be so good. ..."

Last edited by Johnny2Bad; 22nd January 2011 at 06:28 AM.
Old 22nd January 2011, 08:57 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Peter Daniel
Thanks for your comments, I will certainly apply some of the suggestions in my future site revisions.

Regarding the shipping, if you check my rates, it should be clear that it can be done with postal service only. I know that Canadians are allergic to UPS (me too) and they are fussy about shipping, but customers from Canada are less than 5% of my volume and my current guidelines worked pretty well for everybody else.

PS: Now that I think about it, could be 5% due to the issues you mentioned?
“Do something really well. See how much time it takes. It might be a product, a work of art, who knows? Then give it away cheaply, just because you feel that it should not cost so much, even if it took a lot of time and expensive materials to make it.” - JC

Last edited by Peter Daniel; 22nd January 2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 2nd December 2012, 10:32 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Daniel View Post
Thanks for your comments, I will certainly apply some of the suggestions in my future site revisions.

Regarding the shipping, if you check my rates, it should be clear that it can be done with postal service only. I know that Canadians are allergic to UPS (me too) and they are fussy about shipping, but customers from Canada are less than 5% of my volume and my current guidelines worked pretty well for everybody else.

PS: Now that I think about it, could be 5% due to the issues you mentioned?
how I can create a theme RRA amplifier Jacobid SUBZERO .: Confused::, Confused:,: Confused:

Hide this!Advertise here!