View Full Version : Analogue Source
- Cartridge amplifier with remote input device
- AD826 vs OPA2134 - listening test
- balanced active filter
- should I chuck my P-mount TT?
- Series vs shunt feedback listening test
- Warped records
- AD826 or OPA2134
- good place to buy acrylic for DIY TT
- Building a table from Linn parts
- Definitive Tutorial For Newbies?
- 78rpm Dual Turntable Help
- help me modify my phono amp.(Please)
- Scan your LP's
- Help Creating Bass boost filter.
- Motor pulley
- Bass and OP devices and transformers
- Common-cathode triode vs source-follower Hexfet.
- transducer's balanced phono amp
- Using isolation transformers with TT motors?
- For tuner..
- AlephOno question
- Ray Samuels Emmeline XR-2 Phono Pre-Amp
- Schematics.. Arcam Alpha 6+
- Passive Preamp
- DIY ribbon mic
- RB300 MANUAL Please!!!!
- Oracle Delphi( Best arm for this dec)
- LP Wash
- Silence audio o/p
- this time-correctly typed-anyone have plans for WTA?
- Help identify mystery wooden arm
- Tonearm Question : Transcriptors
- VTA plans someone?
- Calibrating a mic
- Any word from Bernhard on the Motor and Pulley group buy?
- Op Ssm-2015?
- Microphone turns triangle wave into square wave?
- Phonovorstufe VP-2000, RIAA amp
- Unipivot pick-up arm
- Calibrating microphone with air hose hiss.
- Hello all
- Call for Aleph ONO phono stage purchase
- what is this crossover's function?
- Interesting norwegian RIAA amp
- An alternative DIY turntable philosophy
- ultrasimple mm/mc riaa preamp
- DECCA unipivot tonearm
- Simple RIAA amp from c't magazine
- Just another RIAA......
- Is anyone familiar with the Unity Revolving Platform turntable?
- New Thread. My DIY turntable plan
- converting vinyl to mp3 or cd digital format?
- Nude Denon 103?
- If I open a store, what should I sell??
- vintage 2nd hand TT in Australia
- Turntable bases
- Ladegaard tonearm - the real DIY winner
- Need advice on old turntables.
- Armboard bolts for SOTA Star TT
- schematic+PCB pattern for a Triamp module
- KW-40 by Kenwood power amp/tuner?
- FM/AM Tuner
- Pinging DICE 45--Diy tonearm question?
- What to do with a Lenco
- armboard for TD160
- How is cut an LP
- When you don't have a 78 rpm turntable...
- Transcriptors UK
- TDA 7294 -negative outlet resistance ?!!
- replacement turntable belt
- Nakamichi LX-3 Problem - Help
- Tubes for a MF X10D
- DIY sota armboard
- Record cleaning (sort of)
- Coph Nia MC Amp from Sweden
- i don't understand
- Whats the error on the 300Hz tone on HFN test LP ?
- choke transformer question
- Brick wall schematic wanted!
- Designing a motor speed controller/PS - querying motors
- Cartridge to use in Thorens' TD160/TP16
- Suggestions for a battery powered NON-balanced Mic Preamp?
- Car Power Supply
- battery powered RIAA preamp question
- Congrats Dice
- suspended deck
- Linn TT motor
- Dual TT
- PU recomenation
- Linn lp12 Mods
- Grace 727 specs needed
- Has anyone fooled with the $5 Altmann tone arm?
- Cleaning my records (HELP!)
- ebow schematic
- DIY TT: motor, motor PS, platter speed measurements
- Blowtorch pic's and spec's
- What is the best way to adjust Tone Arm
- Mc + Gold
- 12V Battery operated amps
- QSX Mark III "normal" phono amp
- MC load, normal input characteristics
- Dust Cover Restoration or Replacement
- MM or MC how to tell which one I have
- Fons CQ 30 Turntable help
- FAIRCHILD 412 turntable
- MC input topology: transformers or active stages?
- Anyone know about Kenwood receivers made in the late 70's?
- Phonofix MC MM amp
- I Clocked A Meridian 500 But It Plays For Two Min Then Dies Please Help
- Onkyo tape deck-OEM Nakamichi?
- Really, really extreme phono, more extreme than mine
- Luxman MC-amp
- :: mm pre phono ::
- The Max Rochlin Memorial Cable - FYI
- Oracle Delphi motor can't achieve right speed...
- Surround decoder
- Yamaha PF-800 Owners
- What does anti-skating achieve?
- Klaus Boening balanced phono amp
- [off topic] opamp question
- hampton mc?
- The range of input loads for MC
- Pioneer Rondo 3000
- Bargain turntable on eBay
- MC Mods to Lidstrom Phono Stage
- Help with Phono Cartridge specs
- diy MC-phonostage
- Battery operated phono amp
- Single chip MC phono stage
- Equipment spikes
- DIY turntable
- V15 typeV
- Let's make a DIYAUDIO TT
- Turntable belts in Australia
- arm rewiring
- Cartridge Loading
- which turntable is good for parts ?
- Mr. Pass what do you listen to, cd or lp ?
- Cheap Rotel or Cheap B&O or?
- V15III cheap stylus needed
- DIY cassette deck
- Does component quality matter?
- AC Motor Power Supply Project
- pioneer pl-117d
- Gluing a V15 typeIV stylus - for Dice45, mostly
- DIY Turntable
- passive RIIA
- DIY Uni Pivot Pics
- making a plinth for a commercial TT
- What to do for a tonearm?
- Turntable image
- Stanton 500 AL Question
- fixing the cartridge to the arm solidly -- with glue (works for me)
- Grace 707 help
- Tool for adjusting pickup
- DIY arm anyone ???
- 1/4 " phono belt
- Audio Asylum tracking error post
- effective mass
- Linn LP12 motor malaise ?
- Lenco 75????
- Thorens 124 MK1 vs MK11
- DIY reel-to-reel ?
- Pioneer direct drive PL-200
- Turntable rumble
- Thank you, Jason!
- more uplifting than church, but I'd still appreciate an analogue forum!
- DIY TurnTable arm
- Garrard 401
- Digitally remastered vinyl
- Turntable motor spindle is slightly bent...
- I confess (how I came to record cleaning)
- Gluing styli to MM carts -- ??? for Dice45
- Belt for Thorens TD280 MKII
- "Gruv-Glide" Are you experienced?
- record cleaning/restoration
- Analogic Forum
- Looking for parts
- 1200 turntable (any good?)
- Technics SL-1300 Turntable Problem
- TEchnics SP10 MK II Turntable
- manipulating turntable pitch
- DIY Turntable Stand
- Mayware Formula 4 Uni-Pivot arm
- LP Records