Technics direct drive SL-D35

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello i see a Technics direct drive SL-D35 on ebay Item number: 9725949807 I am wondering if its a decent turn table? and worth bidding on? I was thinking of bidding on it since its only 19.99 starting bid. here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Technic...725949807QQcategoryZ48649QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am wondering if its better then the SL-D20 i see a few of them on ebay but only one SL-D35 does anyone know the difference between the two?

here is a copy of what the SL-D35 says it has is this any good?

1.Tone-arm can be balanced with stylus pressure adjustment from 1 to 1 1/2 grams
2. Built in red strobe light & display on machined platter
3. Manual speed selector for 33, 45
4. Pitch adjustment for in between speeds.
5.The tonearm will return at end of record or when you hit the stop button--than auto shut off
6. Anti-skate adjustment near the base of the tone-arm to offset skating forces.
7. A tone-arm cue slide lever for carefully lifting and placing the needle anywhere on the record--little or no drift.
8. A 12" die cast machined platter to reduce speed changes--wow/flutter
9. Direct Drive--fast start up motor
10. Long straight low mass arm for best possible tracking--lowest possible error.
11. Has plug in audio cables & line cord--easy to upgrade or replace.
12. The pitch, cue & stop can be used with the dust cover down.
14. White light on the left hand back side so you can see the groves on your records
15. Manual play--platter starts at once when arm is moved in.
16. Fully automatic by hitting the start and stop button. turns on can tell what size the record is and moves over to the first song on the record
17. Cartridge Mount Type, Removable, easy to upgrade.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.