Coph Nia MC Amp from Sweden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really like the picture where the power supply caps are seemingly sleeping on a little pillow tired after being mounted tilted in a too low clearing height. The connectors come in at the far end and the power cables have to be pulled from the input connector side along the underside of the power supply and up to the transformer. A perfect way of having the AC lines from the power supply close to the tracks...

Elso,

Now, it wouldn't be prudent to have naked men on the picture would it? As for the ladies I think they are probably originally from Scandinavia so cold is just when you're sneezing and nothing else for them...

/UrSv

Christer said:

it and didn't like it?? There seems to be a number of
commercial designs using AD797, but I haven't heard of one
using either of the LT amps,

Two then:

-the cheap Trigon Vanguard uses an LT1028 at
the front, and 5534 at the back.

-the MkI Michell/Trichord Delphini and Delphini Mono used the LT1028 at the input. The MkIIs use a different chip.

From my limited experience with these it seems that the 1028 simply adores low-output MCs at its input.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.