Does anyone compare phono stage both XONO & 47LABS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone compare phono stage both XONO & 47LABS

I want to diy if it possible...only 50% of original

So many thanks.

analog guy
movieandmusiclover@hotmail.com

Attachments

• riaaboardsml.jpg
    riaaboardsml.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,096

aht

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
ÊÇÑÊ´Õ¤ÃѺ, Hi

à¾Ôè§ÊÁѤÃà¢éÒÁÒãªèÁÑé¤ÃѺ äÁè¤Ø鹪×èÍàÅ ÇèÒ§æ ÅͧÁҿѧ Aleph XONO CLONE ·ÕèËéͧ¼Á¡çä´é¹ÐÁÕ PCB ãËé·Ó´éǤ¹ä·Â´éÇ¡ѹäÁèÁÕÃÒ¤Ò¤ÃѺ áµèÍÐäËÅèËÒÂÒ¡¾ÍÊÁ¤Çâͧ¼ÁÁÕ¨Ó¡Ñ´ µÑÇ·ÕèËÒÂÒ¡¡ç¤×Í 2SK389BL, 2SK170, 2SC1844, 2SA991, IRFD9110 ÊèǹµÑÇÍ×è¹æ ¹èÒ¨ÐËÒä´éäÁèÂÒ¡¤ÃѺ ÍÂÙè ¡·Á. ÁÑéÂÅèмÁÍÂÙèá¶Çæ ´Ô¹á´§¾ÍÃÙéà¡ÕèÂǡѺ XONO ºéÒ§¹Ô´Ë¹èͤÃѺ (¢ÒÂ仺éÒ§áÅéÇ) ËÑÇà¢çÁ·Õèãªé¡ç V15XMR ÃØè¹ÊØ´·éÒ¤ÃѺ áµèà·ÔÃì¹ÂѧÁջѭËÒà¡ÕèÂǡѺÃͺäÁ褧·ÕèÍÂÙè¤ÃѺʧÊÑÂÊÒ¾ҹËÁ´ÍÒÂØÁѹÂ×´«ÐáÅéÇ

ÂÔ¹´Õ·Õèä´éà¨Í¡Ñ¹¤ÃѺ

Hi, there
Do you Thai (Siam) ?
Welcome to analogue section.Did you just registered ?
I have some boards of XONO but I never heard Thai people interested about XONO (Hard to obtain parts) I have a lot of 2SK389BL, 2SK170, 2SC1844, 2SA991, IRFD9110 but they're enough for me.

Glad to see you

AHT

Attachments

• xono.jpg
    xono.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,062
Hope to do in a couple months

I have a set of AHT's boards and to build a RJM Phonoclone. Maybe in two months both will be running.
Currently have a Pass Pearl with added diy headamp. It is real sweet, but has three series coupling caps in circuit. The Ono/Xone has none and the Phonoclone one.

George

Re: Re: Re: Hope to do in a couple months

Cobra2 said:

I can't find more than the output coupling caps (2x10uF film-type, for balanced out), wich can be disabled if you implement a DC offset adjustment, 2 in the MC stage, none for MM...

Arne K

Guess I need to look at the schematic before making a dummy statement. MC to MC guess the Ono/Xono has just as many coupling caps as my Pearl with added input stage. Bah!
Never planned on using the balanced output. Did not count them in the picture.

George

Guys, looking at your Pass Xono s make me feel like I wanna DIY one too!

What's the rough estimate cost to building an Xono?

Analog Guy, where did you get the power supply and Xono boards?

All you guys Xono looks really good, and I am sure it sounds the part too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.