QSX Mark III "normal" phono amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

New nice pcb's of my "normal" phono amp will arrive in a week or two. Those who don't laugh at me please go on reading. The other ones, stop reading at once. It's bad for your health!;)

The amp is a blueprint of the application note from LT. Those of you who really want to make this amp exactly as the original can do that. In order to please myself I have made a few enhancements.

Any (almost) opamp will fit including offset adjustment and DC-servo.

The buffer is the LT1010 but for conveinience (wrong spelling?) I have made room for a convential buffer with transistors.

On the board there are also regulators and rectifiers so 2 x 18-24 VAC/DC is all you need.

If anybody wants to build this amp before I have debugged the pcb's feel free to do so.

http://www.linear.com/prod/datasheet.html?datasheet=202

I have also a bunch of LT1028 (better DC specs than LT1115) for sale.

It's a way of getting attention and I succeed. I myself gets very happy when I see others showing their work how "ugly" they may be. I know the feeling in doing something and make it working.

I had my thrill when I listened to my monster phono amp for the first time. I will soon have more thrills, I hope. I'm also honoured that Mr. "The one and only" have some respect for me despite the complexity in what I do.

Art,
methinks this is not a hard case of spamming. maybe a border case. And what he does at AA, i really do not have time and nerves to survey that, besides it is none of my business.

What happens concerning the other diyAudio email i have in my inbox waiting, i decide that tomorrow when i got some sleep and my eyes are no longer bloodshed, ok?

Oh, and keeping the moderator busy also is an offense.

Peranders,
ok :sigh: as i have been asked, could you please avoid advertising for your products except in the the trading post board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.