Any1 no a cct for converting mic to Line level (RCA's)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So you need to have a box with 3 inputs. 2 mikes and 1 from the DVD and then have 1 output to the TV? If so, we should be able to just buy 2 RCA Plugs, Whatever kind of mike inputs you want run each line to its own variable resistor (Pot) then from the tap line on the "Pot" to the output jack. Let me know and I'll sen you something.

Frankie

alfman said:
So you need to have a box with 3 inputs. 2 mikes and 1 from the DVD and then have 1 output to the TV? If so, we should be able to just buy 2 RCA Plugs, Whatever kind of mike inputs you want run each line to its own variable resistor (Pot) then from the tap line on the "Pot" to the output jack. Let me know and I'll sen you something.

Frankie

That will not work.

You will need to mix the two mic inputs and then have a gain stage to get the signal level of the mic input to the same level or higher than the DVD output. Then I would buffer the DVD and mic preamp output before the level adjustments and mixing. The final step would be to buffer the output of the mixed signals to drive the TV input.

ESP and others have mixer circuits that would work for you. Just do a search for mic mixer circuits.

BZ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.