Analog to wave files on CD-R conversion cost

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't really see what the difficulty might be in doing it yourself. If by analog audio you mean from vinyls, just grab your run of the mill PC with a good sound card and hook it up with some wave authoring software (I like Sound Forge or Cool Edit although they are on the expensive side of things, they're worth it in my opinion).

I don't know if people do it professionally though.

Hope this helps!
Sébastien

ashok said:
Would anyone know how much it would cost to convert Analog audio to wav files on to a CD-R , in the US ? Cost per hour of work ?
Thanks,
Ashok.
I have used a really nice program, Sparks from TC works (where is it now?) and a very very good noise remover from Steinberg, extremely good, it's like Dolby F or even K, far far better than Dolby C. The good thing about this plug-in is that you will get a visual picture of the noise by a real time FFT graph and it's only for you to remove as much noise you like.

Send me a message if you want to listen to the result.

The ADC was my old Mac G3 with a Crystal CS4212 (built in)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.