RX phono stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
It worked a few hours ago.
The link looks interesting, unfortunately the schematics didn't come up. I like the way he tested different caps, ones the maths started to show up I quit. ;)

Edit: It's in the Google cache
Can't get the link to work but copy the link in the Google search bar and hit search.

/Hugo

Netlist said:
It worked a few hours ago.
The link looks interesting, unfortunately the schematics didn't come up. I like the way he tested different caps, ones the maths started to show up I quit. ;)

Edit: It's in the Google cache
Can't get the link to work but copy the link in the Google search bar and hit search.

/Hugo

Yes, it is in the Google cache thought without pictures. Somebody already noted on the forum there that the pictures don't come up - perhaps they'll fix it. I could see all including pictures when the site was OK.

It is a very interesting idea, as he used transformer leakage inductances for RIAA equalisation - no resistors or capacitors.

Let's hope that the schematics and pictures will be visible in the future.

x-pro

Here are the main pictures. Unfortunately all the formulaes also are pictures and there are too many of these to copy :( . I'll try to contact the admin of the site and ask a permission to do a mirror of that page on my own site.

x-pro

Attachments

• all_pic1.gif
    all_pic1.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 412
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.