Technics SL-1500 schematic anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
schematic SL-1500

Hello Harald & Hugo;

thanks for your help---

@hugo: From the experience I made with a lot of other schematics I have seen, I have the impression that technics - in these days - could afford the luxury to design a different drive for each of the direct driven models:xeye:. Therefore I appreciate your help very much, but I believe the 1800 is rather different... anyway, thanks a lot...

@harald: I didn`t know these sources... seems to be a lot of useful information in there, maybe I will find the schematic when using one of the site`s links (... for sure I have googled before asking here...), thank you anyway...

regards, audiomatic

I'm trying to fix up an old SL1510 and could use the schematic/manual for the 1500 series as well....I've looked around and no other schematics seem the same. All I can say is that at least, this model has no specialized IC's so it can't be too difficult to fix once I find the problem. It won't drive the motor...and I've cleaned/replaced/verified all the switches and potentiometers. I have a sneaky feeling the oscillator isn't oscillating...the things blows a fuse after 30 seconds of "ON."

Anybody got one lying around they could scan?

thanks,
micah

Hello zeonrider;

well, 5MB should be no problem for my mailbox. So, if you wish to share the document, I would appreciate your help for sure.
I suggest that you separate the pdf into 3 or 4 RAR files to minimize the risk of any upload trouble.

thanks and regards, audiomatic

Boris_The_Blade said:
I'm trying to fix up an old SL1510 and could use the schematic/manual for the 1500 series as well....I've looked around and no other schematics seem the same. All I can say is that at least, this model has no specialized IC's so it can't be too difficult to fix once I find the problem. It won't drive the motor...and I've cleaned/replaced/verified all the switches and potentiometers. I have a sneaky feeling the oscillator isn't oscillating...the things blows a fuse after 30 seconds of "ON."

Anybody got one lying around they could scan?

thanks,
micah

Check power supply. Replace old electrolytics.

Ok, found ZD1 shorted and A720 and a A666 death.
Now the turntable tries to start but stucks in one position. If i give a push to the platter it starts to spins but after few steps it stop. It also moves really jerkly.

By now i substituted:
all of the 1s1555, also on the motor PCB
2SA720 by BC638
ZD1
OA-90
2SA666 with BC259

Any Help really appreciated (Justin?)

Thanks all and sorry for my English,
Fabrizio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.