Created a website, at last!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My posting of an ancient MM phono preamp design a few weeks ago resulted in such an avalanche of e-mail requests that I concluded I must set up a better way of communicating. So, here it is:

http://www.btinternet.com/~jaytt/

Initial content includes the MM design, a modest battery powered amp for loudspeaker testing, an active sub-bass filter, and a general purpose balanced variable output power supply. The web pages give brief details, but there are zipfiles containing more detailed info, schematics, and PCB designs.

I also have details of the MC design by E H Nordholt and R M van Vierzen, first published in JAES April 1980 and summarised in Elektor magazine in the same year. I used this preamp in my vinyl setup for some years prior to my conversion to CDs, and it's performance was excellent. I can add nothing to the original, except a PCB design. But if there is genuine interest, I could add a copy of the Elektor article and the PCB design to my website.

Regards to all

JohnT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.