Pioneer PL-41 Turntable Lid Required

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi !
I have just purchased a near mint Pioneer PL-41 Transcription Turntable. On it's arrival I opened up yhe package only to find that the inconsiderate seller put it into a box that was only an inch larger than the TT itself. Luckily the main assembly has survived unscathed but the lid, well that's another story. So if there is someone out there that might have access to one that they could sell to me I'd be more that happy to purchase it from you to return mine to basically "MINT".

I have supplied a sample picture for your ability to identify the turntable and its unique lid, as this is the only one that will fit this particular model Pioneer TT.

Cheers,

Manfred

Ooo, sorry to hear this Manfred. I can understand your position, the lexan cover really makes this table a sexy looking package (even if the arm is a mess or the motor runs fast). You wouldn't want the one from my table, it has a slight crack in the corner.

Maybe you can find a broken table as a donor on ebay?

Good luck.
md

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.