Please allow me to introduce my crazy audio invention

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A few of you might remember last summer I was asking for help with generating the high-frequency bias signal that enables a record head to print audio to magnetic tape. Well, I thought you folks might like to see the end result. It's sort of half audio gear and half musical instrument, and for analog audiophiles like me, it's incredibly fun to play with:
YouTube

Anyway, regarding the circuitry to generate the bias signal -- I was ultimately never able to do it, and I ended up hiring a freelancer, who wired up some boards and sent them to me in the mail. But this really illustrates how much I need a partner. Every day I hear from people who want to know if my device is available to purchase, and I want to say yes, but I can't do all this on my own! So if there's anyone out there in the Santa Cruz/San Jose/South Bay area who digs what I'm doing and has experience with circuit design (particularly in audio gear), please PM me. You can also contact me through my website, which appears in my video. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.