Ultrasonic cleaner owners, how to drain the tanks without tipping the water out?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the title suggests

My cleaner has no drain and the instructions say not to 'tip' the water out so I am curious if anyone has found anything that can suck the water out of the tank (leaving me to sponge dry the leftover)?

Or will it be a case of gloves on and use a pint glass to empty it that way?

The ultrasonic cleaner I use, made by Louis Steele of Vibrato, LLC, doesn’t have a drain either. If you want a fast way to drain the tank I’ve found a 12volt pump works well for me. A siphon is much simpler and cheaper. 3/“8 to 1/2” ID tubing should drain yours pretty quickly. I just had the pump on hand when purchasing the Vibrato ultrasonic cleaner. Best O Luck!

The ultrasonic cleaner I use, made by Louis Steele of Vibrato, LLC, doesn’t have a drain either. If you want a fast way to drain the tank I’ve found a 12volt pump works well for me. A siphon is much simpler and cheaper. 3/“8 to 1/2” ID tubing should drain yours pretty quickly. I just had the pump on hand when purchasing the Vibrato ultrasonic cleaner. Best O Luck!

Yes mine also :santa2:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.