Isodamp questions . . .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the following questions about Isodamp, which arose in thinking of a DIY TT design:

1. Does anyone have a consumer source for Isodamp and Isoloss in the U.S., short of a bulk order right from EAR?

2. Does anyone have experience/advice with applying Isodamp directly bewteen layers of hardwoood (like rosewood) using the self-adhesive?

3. Can Isodamp be applied first between layers for the plinth (MDF, Fountainhead, hardwood) and thne drilled, or do the layers need to be drilled first, and then assembled wth the Isodamp?

4. What is the bottom clearance for the bolt (how much sticks out under the plinth) for the Scheu bearing? The Teres bearing? The OL Bearing? (In other words, I'm asking how tall the feet need to be)?

5. What is the maximum thickness for a solid plitnh using the Scheu/Teres/OL bearing?

6. Will Scheu/Teres, etc. machine a platter to my specs?

7. Will the WTT black damped platter work with the Scheu/Teres/OL bearings?

TIA, and it's great to be here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.